Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jardin du Luxuembourg

Saw Alice au pays des merveilles. Twas great! It wasn't like the books at all, which I normally think is better because then I don't have to compare and lament bits being included and left out etc., and the costumes were super. I saw it in 3D or "trois-D" in French. Dang! French people take their movie-going very seriously. I should have realized this after observing movie theaters (there are over three hundred in Paris) on every street corner . The theater where we saw Alice had over 700 seats. I think it was the largest I've ever been too.

You can find Wonderland in Paris at the Jardin du Luxembourg. All of my classes are right around this garden, so I eat lunch there a bunch and walk around grounds after class.

No comments:

Post a Comment